ABCD of Google… Alphabetical calculation of Google – India Traffic
Google has been most sought after search engine among masses. Today every single child even who knows to handle internet knows about Google as a search engine. So to use google for every minute aid has become an activity like jumping on a bandwagon. Especially in India the number of internet users has increased to 402 million till December 2015 which is an increase of 49% over last year. This has certainly led to penetration of digital commerce the more into the country. Google as a search engine has all in it so it has loyal following since years. Today I am going to reveal some interesting facts on google search which you would love to read and know. Yeah here I have a list of most explored and searched stuffs on google in India ranging from famous personalities and e-commerce companies to food and life style and many more. So buckle yourself up to dig into the ABCD…Z of Google in a more precise and distinct manner.
So here we go-
- AMAZON- an e-commerce and cloud computing company based in U.S has sky- scraping number of searchers with average monthly searches to be 185,000,000. It started as an online bookstore but today it has widened its offerings to evoke the online buyers to choose from variety of products under different categories. It has its app for android, iOS and Windows users to make shopping more convenient, swift and secure.
- BOOK MY SHOW– It is India’s biggest online brand of movie and events ticketing. Its average number of monthly searches is 6,120,000. It is centred in India at Mumbai. This e-commerce company basically serves people with online ticket for movies, plays, concerts and sporting events which reaches in about 200 cities in India to about 900 cinema halls. More than half of its transactions take place through mobile app which according to expert is the most successful app of e-commerce.
- CricBuzz – This is an app created by cricbuzz.com for live cricket scores designed for both iPhone and iPad which gives you a quirky experience of following cricket match on your palm. It has an average monthly searches of 13,600,000. It has an extensive coverage of all international matches like IPL, World cup T20 etc. It has some wonderful features to make your watch very interesting. So download the app now and explore into the world of cricket if you are a cricket lover.
- DOMINO’S PIZZA– An American chain of restaurant and international pizza delivery corporation Domino’s is headquartered in Michigan in United States. Domino’s is having the second largest pizza delivery system in United States after Pizza Hut. Domino’s introduced the Pizza Tracker, an online application that offers customers with an opportunity to view the status of their order in a simulated “real time” progress bar in 2008. It has an average monthly searches of 11,100,000 in India.
- eBAY – It is an American multinational corporation and e –commerce company providing consumer to consumer and business to consumer sales service via the internet. Headquartered in California today ebay has expanded its business in almost 30 countries. It has next highest searches in Google ABCD with 151,000,000 average monthly searches.
- Facebook – An online social networking service company headquartered in California today provides an excellent platform for social connect and bringing people close to each other. The new era of networking began way back in the year 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg. With excellent features and brilliant interface, Facebook today has touched the zenith of social networking as well as for sharing photos and videos with your loved ones. It has myriad followers with monthly average searches 3,760,000,000 which is just extraordinary and this is what reflects its popularity among masses.
- GOOGLE- It is a Multinational technology company specialized in internet related services and products which includes search, cloud computing, online advertising technologies and many more. Swift growth since its embodiment has led to cropping up of variety of products beside its search engine. It has an average monthly searches of 923,000,000. So by this we can figure out its popularity.
- HDFC NETBANKING- Internet banking or e-banking is what we call as netbanking is nothing but virtual banking system where bank customers or financial institutions conduct spectrum of financial transactions through financial institution’s website. With NetBanking, you can assess all your banking and depository accounts 24 hrs 365 days from anywhere in the world. HDFC NetBanking provides its customer an easy and hassle free internet banking services. It has an average monthly searches of 9,140,000.
- IRCTC- A subsidiary of Indian railways IRCTC handles the catering, tourism and online ticketing operations of the railways. IRCTC has brought a revolutionary change in the ticketing system of the Indian railways. It has launched e-ticket system through its websites as well as from the mobile phones through GPRS system or SMS. The tickets PNR status is also available. Some of its programmes like Shubh Yatra for frequent travellers and Bharat Darshan are very famous among passengers. It has an average monthly searches of 20,400,000.
- JABONG- An Indian fashion and lifestyle e-commerce portal Jabong.com sells wide range of products from apparels to footwear to beauty products and many more. Headquartered in Gurgaon this portal is one of the popular choices of youths for online shopping. This is the reason why it has average monthly searches of 2,740,000.
- KSRTC- It is a state owned transportation company in the state of Karnataka. KSRTC has largest brisk of Volvo buses among all state owned transport companies. It covers 92% of villages in Karnataka. It also operates in the neighbouring states of Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Goa and Kerala. KSRTC at present operates Volvo, Mercedes Benz and Scania Buses. It has an average monthly searches of 673,000 in India.
- LinkedIn- It is a business oriented social networking service founded in Dec 2002 and launched in May 2003. It is mainly used for professional networking. Available in 24 languages, LinkedIn is headquartered in California with offices in 30 cities around the world. It has average monthly searches of 30,400,000 in India.
- MAKE MY TRIP- Travelling is all about fun and when it is made convenient by the online travel company like Make my Trip which provides online travel services like flight tickets, domestic and international holiday packages, hotel reservations, rail and bus tickets, travelling becomes more a thrilling and exhilarating experience than adventure. Headquartered in Gurgaon, this company has also launched travel apps for mobiles. So it becomes an easy cake to travel with your hunky luggage with Make my Trip. It has average monthly searches of 3,350,000 in India.
- NAUKRI– An Indian job portal Naukri.com is an innovation of Sanjeev Bikhchandani, was launched in March 1997 and went commercial in October 1997. Its 1st version had 1000 jobs collected from 29 newspapers. Slowly job seekers got to know about the free service of job search on Naukri and with that more people started logging in and with that traffic on this portal started increasing. Its average monthly searches in India is 1,500,000.
- OIt is an internet based enterprise which basically deals with online selling and purchasing of things. It is one of the best sites where you can post your advertisements for free in order to buy and sell your desired products with ease in a single go. Television advertisements of OLX has made it quite popular among viewers owing to its humorous content and way of presentation. It has an average searches of 83,100,000 in India.
- RED BUS- Redbus.in is a privately held company which is an Indian maker of bus ticket booking through its website ios and Android mobile apps. Acquired by Ibibo it is a joint venture by South African Multinational company Naspers. Redbus has its office in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Vijayawada, Kolkata, Vishakhapatnam and Singapore. In august 2014, redbus allied with Uber to provide free rides to bus stops. It has an average monthly searches of 74,000 in India.
- SNAPDEAL- It is an e-commerce company and an online marketplace which provide the customers a wide range of products to buy from different categories. It also has its app to make shopping go easier and secure. Started in 2010 but expanded in 2011, today Snapdeal has become one of the popular and biggest online marketplace. It has an average monthly searches of 13,600,000 in India.
- TIMES OF INDIA- It is an Indian daily English newspaper which is the 3rd largest newspaper in India by circulation and largest selling English language newspaper in world. Headquartered in Mumbai, its 1st edition was published in November 1938 as The Bombay Times and Journal of Commerce. It has an average monthly searches of 6,120,000 in India.
- UIDAI– Unique Identification Authority of India provides unique identification number of 12 digits to every Indian citizen, which is also called as Aadhaar number. This number today has been linked by government to its numerous schemes like LPG subsidy, direct cash transfer through MNREGS and many others. It has average monthly searches of 1,830,000.
- VOONIK- An Indian e-commerce company Voonik provides with an option of choosing according to personal style and taste from variety of products online. It is a Chennai based company started in 2013. On signing in to Voonik, customers first gets a short visual quiz of 1 minute which discloses their body type and preferences of style. This sets their recommendations from stylist on what to suit their personality and how to wear them and what to pair them with. It has an average monthly searches of 301,000 in India.
- WHATSAPP– It is an excellent panacea platform for instant messaging which works by its app on smartphones. It basically works under subscription business model and uses mobile data to send text messages. Also sending videos and images is very handy with whatsapp. It has an average monthly searches of 55,600,000.
- XIAOMI– It is a privately owned Chinese electronics company having its headquarter at Beijing in China. It is world’s fourth largest smartphone maker. It is released in the year 2011. Earlier it was sold exclusively on flipkart only but later on it partnered with Snapdeal and Amazon also. It has its first factory in Andhra Pradesh in India. It has an average monthly searches of 2,240,000 in India.
- YOUTUBE– It is a video sharing website headquartered in San Bruno California. The site allows users to share, comment, upload, view and like the videos. All Youtube users can upload videos of 15 minutes each duration. This website has an average monthly searches of 1,380,000,000 in India.
- ZOMATO– It is a restaurant search and discovery service founded in the year 2008. Presently it operates in 23 countries including India. It also offers to its customer facility of cashless payment, online ordering, white label apps, table booking and point of sale service. It has an average monthly searches of 823,000 in India.
So hope this ABCD…Z of Google apart from imparting interesting information entertained you a lot. Keep exploring the world of Google and keep yourself scouting through its engrossing sphere.