TOP LOCALITIES FOR INVESTMENT IN BANGALORE
Bangalore, the IT capital of Karnataka, is one of the best options for property investment. The first thing that comes to our mind when we think of buying a property is the ‘Locality’. Home buyers are often seen going through such dilemma as they look for something which can give them good returns in future as well as provide them the comfort of all the civic amenities. If you are one of the home seekers than the below-given list will help you to shortlist the top localities to buy a property in Bangalore.
With the ongoing namma metro rail work, this city is also going to witness a drastic change over the next few years once it starts operating. Property prices are likely to soar high in various regions hence; this is probably the best time for investment if you are looking for an opportunity to buy a property here.
- Sarjapur: This location is very close to the proposed IT SEZ and many other tech parks which holds reputed IT/ITES and MNC’s making this area a demanding location for property investment. It is also close to important locations like Whitefield, Koramangala, Electronic City and Marathahalli. So, if you are looking to invest in this part of the area then, you can refer to the below liven property links.
- Electronic City: Formerly designed to be an electronics manufacturing hub of Bangalore, now a popular residential region due to its close proximity to IT Tech Parks. This place is easily connected to places like Bannerghatta, Kanakapura road, Koramangala, Sarjapur road and HSR Layout. The widening of Hosur road has further increased the connectivity of this region enhancing the chances of residential development in Electronic city. Few of the upcoming projects in this area are-
- Kolte Patil iTowers Exente
- Prestige Sunrise Park
- Salarpuria Sattva Greenage
- Mahaveer Platinum
- Salarpuria Sattva Cadenza
- Indiranagar: Starting from shopping malls, eateries, schools, and colleges this place has it all. Indiranagar is an infrastructural developed locality with an important metro station. This center is strategically located from where one can visit all the other important parts of the city. This region is also known as one of the posh localities of Bangalore where one can find many uber luxurious apartments. If you are planning to book one abode here then follow the below-given links:
- KR Puram: KR Puram is one of the best locations to settle down as most of the conveniences are located here. Railway station, MNC’s, IT companies etc. are all within close proximity. Places like Old Madras Road, Outer Ring Road are also closely connected to KR Puram. Some of the ongoing projects here are:
- Nayandahalli: Nayadahalli is the newest entry in the list of real estate developers. This is an area worth investing as the city has seen 35 % growth in the last 2-3 years. The close proximity to MG Road, Indiranagar and other commercial hubs has attracted many people towards this place. Some of the upcoming projects in this location are-
- Hebbal: Hebbal is one of the popular regions amongst the developers as they can expect up to 30% price appreciation in a short span of time. Hebbal has many new localities sprouting in and around the place bringing new chances of development in the place. If you are planning to buy an abode here then, follow the below links:
- L & T Raintree Boulevard
- Vaishnavi North 24
- Prestige Misty Waters Phase 2
- Embassy Lake Terraces
- Sobha City Casa Serenita
- Brigade Northridge
- Sobha HRC Pristine
- Hennur: Hennur is also gaining a lot of popularity after the development of International Airport. A number of reputed builders have launched their high-end projects with a price tag of 1 crores. A number of new projects are coming up in this location, if you have plans to settle down in this part of the city please refer to the below links:
- Purva Northern Waves
- Purva Palm Beach
- Mantri Webcity
- Prestige August Golf Image
- Assetz Soul & Soil
- Rohan Upavan
- Goyal Orchid Greens
There are multiple areas in Bangalore for investment as this city is becoming one of the most significant locations as a commercial hub of India. While choosing for an option you will come across many property advisors and experts, who can suggest you the best available properties in Bangalore so, you can narrow down your searches to one which can earn you huge profit in future. According to Umang Badjatya, GM, Kumar Properties, few investment tips can save you as a home buyer.
These points are like-
- While finalizing a project always check for water sustainability and harvesting procedures.
- Always try selecting developments which are in close proximity to metro stations as they enhance the chances of good returns.
- Check if they have eco-friendly features like waste recycling to maintain a clean and green environment.